Digital Marketing Strategist
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and execute B2B digital marketing programs, including email, paid search, organic search, social advertising, re-targeting, and blog content
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Design, shape, execute, optimize integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage Web and Social media strategy across all digital channels.
- Focus on incorporating inbound, digital and content marketing strategies to maximize results.
- Work closely with sales to support lead generation and customer acquisition strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Ensure campaigns align with the marketing strategy and overall business objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in Marketing
- Digital mindset with experience in: analytics, digital, design, content creation, and running successful digital campaigns
- Skilled in inbound marketing techniques and best practices
- Excellent writing, communication and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics are essential
- Familiarity with web design and HTML is desired
- Familiar with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and Video production is a plus.
$70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Relevant experience in Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Monday to Friday